ServersFree.com Terms of Service and Conditions
By filling out the ServersFree.com or Bugs3.com signup form you acknowledge that you have read the terms and conditions, understand, and agree with them.
ServersFree.com is a private service which provides free servers and web hosting services. We offer free hosting and free servers all around the world. ServersFree.com reserves the right to cancel account in any time if it violate our terms of service or because of any other reason. ServersFree.com and Bugs3.com provides web hosting to any site that abides to our terms and conditions. ServersFree.com reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at any time without warning. ServersFree.com and Bugs3.com users are entirely liable for all activities conducted through your administrator and all your end clients accounts.
The following rules apply while using ServersFree.com and Bugs3.com services to you and all your end users.
If any violation of these rules will occur ServersFree.com reserves a right to suspend or cancel a violating accounts. ServersFree.com reserves a right to terminate violating account and disable client profile at any time:
- No adult content of any kind.
Account will be suspended if any kind of adult content will be discovered or reported.
- No warez / hacking / phishing sites.
Account will be terminated without warning if any kind of phishing / hacking website will be discovered or reported.
- No mass mail, automated mail or spam sending scripts.
Account will be automatically suspended if you or your client will try to send mass mail.
- We do not allow any kind applications to be hosted here.
Applications such as, proxy scripts, shell scripts, online gaming scripts, file/image sharing scripts, chat scripts, paid-to-surf, auto-surf, buxto, torrent scripts cannot be hosted here. Account will be suspended and you will have a permission to reactivate it. If violation will occur again, account will be closed.
- Nulled or cracked software is not allowed to be hosted.
Account will be suspended with a permission to reactivate it. If violation will occur again, account will be closed automatically.
- Accounts cannot be used just to store files or backups only, you should have real website with real visitors.
All websites must have a regular content. Sites designed to file sharing, archive, backup or mirroring purposes are not allowed. If you get no visitors on your website in 30 days, your account may become suspended because of inactivity.
Malicious websites cannot be hosted.
All websites that you or your clients host, must have index file (which is index.php, index.html or index.htm) uploaded directly to the public_html folder. If website will be uploaded to any other folder, or no index file will be found, account can be removed from the server with a reason “Malicious Website”.
Additionally, You agree to not use the Service to:
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
harm minors in any way;
- impersonate any person or entity.
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service;
upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights (“Rights”) of any party;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas (such as shopping) that are designated for such purpose ;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that is of broadcast / streaming types.
- interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law;
provide material support or resources (or to conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) to any organization(s) designated by the United States government as a foreign terrorist organization pursuant to section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act;
- “stalk” or otherwise harass another; and/or upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise material for the purposes of file distribution, relay, or streaming reasons.
- collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in paragraphs 1 through 14 above.
- overload servers or CPU with unoptimized scripts, trash database with hundreds of entries or queries, trash hard disks and generate enormous hits.
- install vBulletin and IP.Board scripts, because of server security and performance reasons.
THE ServersFree.com and Bugs3.com SERVICES ARE PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITH NO WARRANTY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ServersFree.com DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, THE IMPLIED CONDITION OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT IF YOU RELY ON ANY INFORMATION OR CONTENT ON THE SERVICE, YOU DO SO SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
“Unlimited” term is used to describe unlimited disk space and unlimited bandwidth per one user all sign up accounts and in accordance with the TOS, rules and Law. Every account is limited to 10 Gb of disk space and 100 Gb monthly bandwidth. Account quantity per user is unlimited.
By signing up with ServersFree.com and Bugs3.com, you agree that your are automatically added to our mailing list. ServersFree.com reserves a right to send 1 promotional email message every 6 months that can promote our affiliate products.
ServersFree.com Affiliate Terms Of Service
By filling out the signup form you will automatically become an affiliate and are bound by the terms of this agreement. Your participation in the program is solely for this purpose: to legally advertise our website to receive a commission on products purchased by your referral individuals.
Revocation of Affiliate Status
Your affiliate application and status in the program may be suspended or terminated for any of the following reasons
- Inappropriate advertisements (False claims, misleading hyperlinks)
- Spamming (mass email, mass newsgroup posting, etc…)
- Advertising on sites containing/promoting illegal activities
- Traffic from auto-surf, pay-to-surf, pay-to-read, or pay-to-click sites or programs is not allowed!
- Violation of intellectual property rights.
These terms will begin upon your signup with the affiliate program and will end when your affiliate account is terminated. The terms of this agreement may be modified by us at any time. If any modification to the terms is unnacceptable to you, your only choice is to terminate your affiliate account. Your continuing participation in the program will constitute your acceptance of any change.
As a result of ad serving on our websites, third parties may be placing and reading cookies on your browsers, or using web beacons to collect information.
We will not be liable for indirect or accidental damages (loss of revenue, commissions) due to affiliate tracking failures, loss of database files, and any results of “intents of harm” to the program or our website. We do not make any expressed or implied warranties with respect to the affiliate program and/or products sold at this site. We make no claim that the operation of the affiliate program and our website will be error-free and we will not be liable for any interruptions or errors.